Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hey T.K., Orange you glad you asked me to update this...

One of my friends, who shall remain nameless, is coming over on Friday. He's taking the Ryanair flight to Charleroi. There's no need; they have plenty of flights there already.

I was planning on giving him a cordial reception, but I'm all out of Ribena, so I'll give him a beer reception instead.

Funny (first time for everything! -Ed) story about T. Kinsella, wait that's too obvious, let's call him Thomas K., actually:
Christmas party two years ago, there was a spot of karaoke. Tom got up and sang "Hot Stuff" while disrobing. There's nothing like a pitch perfect voice, and let me tell you, that was NOTHING like a pitch perfect voice. The rumours ARE true.... He sung like a horse! Must have been one of his off days as he is generally pretty talented at karaoke, the girls swoon for him and he's competed in a few competitions. Indeed, he's had many successes under his belt.

Well, got a lecture to go to, and I haven't had my lunch yet.

Remember, in the words of the Hoff:

"It's better to have loved a short girl, than never to have loved a tall."

No comments: